Nothing so distracts as the persuasive hum of insects. Except for an unpleasant monotonous sound and a constant wiping, insects are also carriers infections. Technologies go along with time, and manufacturers have invented the special bug zappers. The bug zapper – electric device, which is capable of exterminating all the flying midges, mosquitoes, flies, wasps on the street and in rooms. Everything that is required from users – it is to turn on the device in the socket. The bug zappers are absolutely safe for the environment, people, animal, waves of ultraviolet are equivalent to luminescent lamps. It is electro category is very low but it’s terrible for insects and absolutely harmless to people.
The principle of action of the bug zapper lies in attracting of insects by means of UV lamp. When bug gets closer, it instantly perishes, having got on the electric lattice, which is reliably hidden in a lamp. It is very simple to remove the dead insect’s bodies from the accumulative pallet of a lamp — it will take only several seconds. For the person and pets, the device is absolutely safe. Moreover, it does not emit any toxic substances. The high-voltage grid is reliably protected from touches. Also, ultra-violet radiation is harmlessly human eye.
Ultra-violet traps for insects depending on their power, the more power differs, the brighter shines, respectively, the more insects are flown on light beams.
Bug zappers are often compared with bug sprays. Find out more at Bug Shock.
Advantages of bug zappers:
– does not contain chemicals;
– no evaporations;
– the compact sizes;
– highly efficiency and reliability.
Bug zappers work silently, so, therefore they can be used both in the afternoon and at night. Maintenance is limited to an external survey of integrity of the case and lamps, removal of insects from a dish pallet. Recommendations about an application of exterminators of insects:
– exterminators of insects is better to be placed at distance 1,5-3 m over a floor;
– UV radiation attracts insects, therefore, do not put the device near other light sources;
– devices yield the best result in the dark. Make sure that there are no obstacles between a lamp and insects;
– place a lamp at the distance from people and food;
– dead insects from a lattice and lamps can be removed with a brush. It is also possible to use soapsuds (the majority of household detergents).